Yoga Camp Cotillo,Fuerteventura
Yoga Camp Villa Beach House El Cotillo
The concept of this surfcamp in cotillo (north west), on the island of Fuerteventura, opposite corralejo (north east) is simple: A comfortable surfcamp with quality equipment and infrastructure, respectful of the environment and with an energy that allows you to really progress in surfing and yoga to come out of your stay with new experiences.
Ocean Adventure offers you an unforgettable surf trip! This trip includes accommodation, surf lessons, daily group activities, great local food, live concerts, unforgettable memories and much more. You will learn to surf or improve your current skills, while sharing unforgettable memories with people from all over the world. When you’re not in the water catching waves, we have plenty of activities to keep you active. Whether you’re a couple, a family or a group of friends, Ocean Adventure is sure to meet your expectations. Just contact us!
Luxury & Discovery Package
from € 698.50
For 1 person for a week
– In a private single room: € 878.50
– In a private suite: € 948,50
For 2 persons during one week
– In a private double room: € 1397.00
– In a private suite: 1467,00 €.
Package Luxe & Découverte
– 5 days of surfing lessons (5 sessions of 1h30 to 2h)
– Transport from the camp to the surf spot
– Free theory lesson
– Supervision by a state-qualified instructor
– Personal accident insurance
– Access to our mountain bikes all week
– Access to all our skateboards all week long
– 1 surfskate lesson
– 1 yoga lesson
– 7 nights accommodation
– Towel, linen and room cleaning
– 7 healthy breakfasts
– 2 dinners (bbq night + local restaurant night)
– Airport pick up and transfer to camp
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Location of the yoga camp
Our yoga camp is located a few minutes from the beach in the town of El Roque and our surf school in El Cotillo. Far from mass tourism, you will find here the authentic charm of the Canary Islands. Small bays with white sand and turquoise water invite you to swim. El Cotillo is the ideal starting point for surfing sessions to the north coast. From here you can reach beaches and reefs for all levels in no time. If you’re more in the mood for a stroll into town, you can head to Corralejo in a few minutes for a shopping spree, a visit to the large sand dunes or an excursion to the island of Lobos. If you like to be active, you can explore the island by bike through the desert, volcanoes and hidden beaches!